Optimise your breath for peak performance.
An interactive meditation workshop with Yatren
Sunday 14 July 2019
7.00 AM to 9.00 AM (AEST)
Did you know that your physical and psychological wellness depends significantly upon how well you breathe?
The most important part of yoga is the breath. When developed with regular practice, the breathing methods will:
- Oxygenate your body entirely
- Invigorate every cell
- Refresh your brain
- Strengthen all your internal organs
- Fire up your digestive system
- Increase clarity and focus
- Release your tense muscles when used with stretching
- Improve confidence and your self effectiveness
- Keep you on top of anxiety
- Become more stable – physically, emotionally and psychologically
- Strengthen your lungs
- Assist you in many mediation practices
- Deepens your natural breath and inspirers breathing through your nostrils and not your mouth.
In addition to the physical benefits you will reap from developing correct breathing habits; willpower, self-discipline, confidence, clarity and consciousness evolution will also increase by understanding and practicing the vital skill of conscious breathing – the cornerstone of vibrant health!
In this two-hour workshop, I will define, explore and guide you through key steps in the practice of yoga and meditation. With clear, open discussion and application, you will learn several techniques to understand and direct your mind toward mastery of conscious breathing.
YATREN NADU has over 21 years’ experience in guiding yoga students in the discipline of yoga and meditation. Yatren has worked successfully with yoga students from around the world, inspiring all with his unique style and approach to teaching and sharing the application of this ancient wisdom in today’s world.
Yatren warmly welcomes you to the enlightening experience of living a more skilful life through the practice of yoga and meditation via his online classes.
Read more about Yatren.